Saturday, August 15, 2009

Double Birthdays!!

So this summer my sister-in-law had a family weekend at the lake with her husbands whole family and because they were all together they wanted to celebrate both his parents birthdays so she asked me if I could come up with something fun but they both needed their own cake!! This was fun cause I love just being told to do whatever I think and I can use my imagination!! I asked her some questions about some of their favorite things and such and we came up with something to do with shopping and something to do with a farm! I found out that the dad's old tractor was red and so I did my best to make it look like his old tractor! They were both so excited that the dad wouldn't share his cake with anyone haha (I guess he had beevr had a birthday cake before!) and the mother cried :) I love making people smile!!

I wasvery proud of myself with these cakes because they were my first cakes that I carved the shape myself and didn't have any special pans!!


I absolutly loved this cake!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment